Friday, March 7, 2008

The Tale of the Scale

A pleasant surprise:

208.4

What prompted my gloomy post yesterday was a reading of 211 when I hopped on the scale yesterday morning. But after a light eating day and (how can I put this discretely) a very productive download of accumulated waste material, the results weren't bad. :-) This just supports the argument I made yesterday that the the scale is a fickle master. The figure I'm looking forward to is the 90 day follow-up on my body fat measurement.

Of course there is another possibility--the Kettlebell may indeed be magic!! :-)

2 comments:

Marc said...

Way to go go Dave!

Stay away from that fickle scale....they are evil ;-)

Have a great weekend.
Marc

Chainey said...

Yeah, the scale is not much use daily. Apart from the amount of solid and liquid waste waiting for excretion, there's the accuracy of the scale itself. A good domestic one can vary by 1 kg (2.2 lbs) and still be considered "accurate".

Better to weight yourself weekly than daily.