Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Turkish Get-Ups and More


I got a little walking in today. I strolled around the base at lunchtime for about 45 minutes, and then I did another 30 minutes on the treadmill at the gym this evening. Easy pace to be sure but keeping on the move is a good thing! I meant to bring my kettlebell with me to the gym (they don't have any despite the manager saying at one time they were going to order some)but I forgot. So I did some TGUs with a 35lb dumbbell--four on each side alternating left and right. Then I did a hierarchal set on the Body Masters 1600 abdominal machine:

15 @ 55lbs
8 @ 70lbs
4 @ 85lbs

Finished off with knee-to-chest work on one of those dipping/leg raise stations.

Neal can't make it for racquetball tomorrow. I'm going to see if Ron can play but if he can't then I think I'll do some rowing intervals. Time for some hard work!!

No comments: