Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fiesty and Fit at 63

As I mentioned in my last post, my wife had decided to take over for me as personal trainer for my grandson. It's probably a good move. She's been training herself for almost three decades and is showing very little sign of slowing down despite the fact she is eligible to collect Social Security. As a way of introduction, check out this video:




This was just a quick demo (all done in under two minutes) for the benefit of my camera. That day she had already done 50 push-ups, 60 dips, and 24 pull-ups. She also spends two-three hours on the step mill, teaches 3-5 spinning classes a week (sometimes two a day), and goes for a seven mile run every Saturday morning.

I really don't need to look any further than my own family for inspiration. I just wish I could tap her will power!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

wow - that is amazing stuff Dave. Puts me to shame!

Davie said...

What a lady!

Naomi said...

wow indeed! that's very inspiring :)