Monday, May 26, 2008

Boogie Golf - Holiday Edition

No 39 on the front today. It took me 14 strokes to get through the first two holes!! I was having some trouble with the full swing all day, mainly in the form of fat shots. There are some bad shots that don't bother me such as a big pull because that normally includes solid contact. There's just something about the feeling transmitted to your hands and the sound made when a ball is really well struck. The fact that your shoulders got off plane and hampered the outcome detract from the satisfaction, but it still feels good! The same can be said for a shot that you hit thin but still send towards the target. But when you bury the clubhead into the dirt and barely move the ball, that just plain sucks! There is nothing to like about a serious chunk shot.

The good news is that I still hit quite a few good shots, made four pars, and sank one 30 foot putt. I just wish I could get up and do this every morning! But, alas, it's back to work tomorrow. I have a racquetball match with Neal on the schedule.

No comments: