Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Didn't "Fall Off TheWagon"

No siree!! I pulled that wagon to the side of the road, soaked it in gasoline, and burnt that sucker to a crisp! For the last five days I have been on carb binge that far surpasses anything I've done over the last year. I think I just reached a frustration level from my lack of progress lately and I snapped. I happened to be working a three-day swim meet this past weekend so when faced with temptation, I gave in. Then I left Monday morning for a trip to San Antonio and I just kept going. I'll return home tomorrow (assuming Dolly doesn't blow me off the road), and I guess I could step on the scale and demonstrate how bad things can get in a short period of time, but I don't know how well I would handle that. So I'm just going to get back on the wagon (after I buy a new one), practice a little intermittent fasting, and get some daily exercise. I don't have any choice. I am not going back to Fat-Dave. Ain't gonna happen.

No comments: