Friday, July 4, 2008

Boogie Golf - Rained Out



I tried to celebrate the 4th by getting in a round of Boogie Golf this morning. Things looked ok when I teed of on the first hole but that was because I wasn't looking behind me. When I got to the second tee, I knew things were shaky. I shot the camera photo above after hitting my tee shot in the right rough. I knew the odds were pretty good that I need to be heading toward the clubhouse if I didn't want to get soaked. I finished #2 and then teed off on #9 as the rain started to fall. I quickly decided to abandon that ball and started walking briskly to the clubhouse. That quickly turned to a jog as it started to pour and there was a flash of lightning. So much for that idea! Too bad - I was dressed for the occasion.


I bought this shirt several years ago when I really needed an extra large. There's lots of unneeded material in that shirt now!

I totally blew my primal diet today after being invited to a neighbor's cookout. I'm not even going to bother trying to figure out everything to enter into Fitday. I'll just stay off the scale for a few days and get back in the flow!!

No comments: