Thursday, August 28, 2008

100 Pushups

My pushups went pretty well yesterday. I did the four levels as prescribed (15, 12, 12, 10) and this time I took about two minutes between each. My form stayed good except the plank bent a little on the last couple reps of the last set. All-in-all, I'm happy at the progress. I didn't do anything else other than the bike commute (which I will comment on in a different entry).

I'm supposed to do them tomorrow but I'm going to play that by ear. I played racquetball today and about midway through the second game my right shoulder started hurting. I probably should have quit after that game but I went on to play a third (lost 'em all to Ron). I iced it when I got back to the office and downed a big-ass Motrin--not feeling any pain at the moment. So I'll attempt the pushups tomorrow but I won't hesitate to shut it down if need be. I don't want to have a nagging muscle strain to deal with that will keep me off the racquetball court for an extended time.

No comments: