Friday, August 22, 2008

100 Pushups and Abandonment

A little progress today on the pushups:








Level RXd 8-20 8-22
1 15 15 15
2 12 9 12
3 12 11 9
4 10 5 6
5 14 0 0


The limiting factor seems to be my triceps. They just reach a point where they say no more. But I'm happy as long as I'm making some progress. I guess I should be trying the fifth set--I may add it next week.

I've been abandoned by my racquetball partners!! Both of them are out of town for a week so no court time for me. Perhaps it's a good thing--I can get a little more weight work in or maybe a good interval session on the rower. We'll see. Wednesday evening I walked for an hour while listenng to a little Stephen Stills. The skies were overcast and the mosquitos have disappeared, which made for a pleasant walk. No bike riding this week--I plan on getting back on it next week.

No comments: