Sunday, March 1, 2009

Grok Never Had a Day Like This!

Or perhaps he did. Maybe one morning Mrs. Grok started getting all over him because she wanted the cave etchings redone in "seafoam green." That's how my day went--putting up curtains, and sitting on a bench at the mall why women shopped. Ugh! Not very primal. But I did eat well today. Breakfast was an egg scramble with mushrooms and onions cooked in coconut oil. And my late lunch/supper was a big ass salad and a few pieces of sausage I extracted from a big batch of red beans my wife was cooking. Growing up in New Orleans, I ate a lot of red beans and rice, and it's one of my favorite meals. But I'm not going to do any beans or rice while in restart mode so I just ate a little of the sausage.

I'm looking forward to some warmer weather so I can start getting out for some early morning golf. It's been awhile since I've played and I'm itching to get back out there. I'll probably play like crap but that's not a concern when I'm playing Boogie Golf!

Morning Weight: 210lbs.

No comments: