Sunday, January 4, 2009

Walking to the Wah-Wah; Kettlebell C&P

When I woke up this morning, I knew I was looking at spending seven hours or so sitting on my butt watching playoff football today. Soooooo, I decided to get a little work in before kickoff. I went for a quick-paced walk around the neighborhood for an hour and twenty minutes. During the first half, I was listening to Curtis Mayfield/Superfly album (heavy use of wah-wah guitar). I finished up with some Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I have one seriously eclectic Zune!!

When I got back to the house, I lifted some metal:

Kettlebell Clean and Press Ladders

3 x 4 Rungs 35lbs

It's been awhile since I've done these so I stayed with four rungs instead of five. I'll work up slowly.

Not sure what's in store tomorrow. I hope to get in a racquetball match--if not, I'll head to the gym and do some rowing.

Not sure about cycling to work tomorrow. A cold front just passed through and it's going to be pretty chilly tomorrow. It depends on the wind...I'll play it by ear.

No comments: