Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Staying The Course

Not much new to report other than I'm doing a good job of sticking to my nutritional plan, and things are looking good on the old scale. I've been consistently under 200 pounds every time I step on it--even after having a fairly large lunch yesterday at our company Thanksgiving gathering. I'd sure like to get a larger cushion going into Thanksgiving!

Things are not going quite as well with my exercise program. I am consistently riding my bike to work, and getting in my racquetball matches; however, I haven't been doing the pushups or doing any weight lifting. I'd like to make a declaration of renewed commitment like I did a couple weeks ago about my diet, but I'm not ready to go there. I'm thinking of breaking out my kettlebell workbook to do that program at home in the evening. Of course, "thinking about it" won't produce much in the way of results! :-)

I do have a couple other posts semi-drafted in my head but they require some visuals to go with them. The camera battery is charging!!

No comments: